As a waiter like any other profession you can claim deductions related to performing your work. Some deductions relating to your profession could be tools like waiters friend, Uniform expenses, Laundry expenses, WORK RELATED courses, protective shoes.
I am a waiter. What deduction can I claim?
- Cash Vs. Accrual: Which Method Should You Use To Calculate GST On Your BAS?
- Here Is Why You Need a Professional Bookkeeper If You Want To Focus On Growing Your Business
- Construction Worker Tax Deduction Checklist
- ATO Warns: Don’t Hide Your Cryptocurrency Transaction
- Why Is It Important To Keep Cryptocurrency Records & Reports For Your Annual Tax Return