BAS stands for business activity statement and is a form that businesses must submit to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) on a regular basis. One of the key sections of your BAS is Schedule 1, which calculates your gross profit margin and thus determines an important component of your GST calculation. Gross profit margin represents […]
- Cash Vs. Accrual: Which Method Should You Use To Calculate GST On Your BAS?
- Here Is Why You Need a Professional Bookkeeper If You Want To Focus On Growing Your Business
- Construction Worker Tax Deduction Checklist
- ATO Warns: Don’t Hide Your Cryptocurrency Transaction
- Why Is It Important To Keep Cryptocurrency Records & Reports For Your Annual Tax Return