Running a small business can be challenging whether it is in early stage or growing or even in financial downturn. In each of those phases of your business you might feel changing accountant if your existing accountant have not met your expectation.
The whole switching process can be done with minimal effort and disruption to your business.
Why You should change accountant?
Here are some of the reasons you should change accountant right now.
- If your accountant takes weeks to get back to you when you ask questions
- Your tax returns have not been filed on time even if you provided all the required information and documents on time.
- Your accountant is not up to date with the current technology and accounting softwares
- Your accountant is not proactive to reduce your tax obligation subject to ATO regulations
- Your Accountant does not spend time understanding and analysing your needs and does not suggest different options as to various business structures available for a business to operate, various tax obligations, and tax implications of various structures and profit distribution methods keeping in mind ATO guidelines.
How to change accountant?
Changing accountants is a simple three-step process:
- Choose your new accountant,
- Your new accountant sends a clearance letter to your former accountant and arranges for your records to be transferred to them.
- Finalize the change with your new accountant
It’s really that simple!
Why Change to Accurate Business & Accounting Services
- Local team in Sydney : All our Accountants, bookkeepers and tax agents are based in Sydney Offices in Campsie.
- The principal Accountant is not only a registered Tax agent but also Public Accountants – Registered FIPA.
- Apart from the Accounting and Tax qualifications the principal Accountant has also attained a Masters in Business Administration and is an expert on business Advice.
- Over 18 years of experience & thousands of happy clients.
- All your TAX OBLIGATIONS under one roof: From Tax for Individuals to Companies, Trusts, Partnerships, Self Managed Superfunds, bookkeeping, Single touch payroll, financial and forecasting for banks and other department etc.– we have it all under one roof
- Fixed fees: No hidden charges
- Packages include free tax minimisation advice and business advice all year
- Training on software provided
- Director and staffs are friendly, understanding, professional, up to date with ATO legislations and various softwares such as MYOB, Xero, Reckon, Handisoft etc.
- Quick service delivery standards. Quick tax returns in most cases.